What's New in Version 3.2
The update you've all been waiting for!
- Bend / Slide / Hammer-On / Pull Off is now, finally, available to program in the sequencer (swipe the middle bar in the tab screen for options).
- Undo / Redo button (at the bottom of the side bar in the tab screen, plus shake to undo).
- Perform Vibrato / Bend using the accelerometer. Just enable 'bend' on the fretboard and shake the device.
- Using the left and right arrows on the tab screen now plays the notes that are selected as you scroll through.
- Disabled drum kits from listening to Midi OFF messages.
- 64-bit support.
- Optimized sound engine.
- Audiobus SDK 2.2.1
- Improved stability.
- Many bug fixes.
I've posted at length here about Jam Maestro and it's unique approach to guitar playing on the phone/pad. Developer David Blake has added some really nice features that take the app in a very positive direction. I know 'undo' won't immediately rock your world, but once you get to playing with he Tab based step sequencer you'll be happy it's there! Hearing the sequence notes play while scrolling is also huge in this step based environment. Programming hammer ons and pull off's is nice but fiddly ... and of course I wish there was a way to do it while playing the guitar in real time!
As I've said before this is a great app which requires a little input on the user's part to grok. But at the sale price of 99c you simply must buy it... it'll keep you amused for hours even if you just shred and chug away on the note board interface!