Introducing the all-new Steel Guitar 2.0 — built COMPLETELY from scratch with bigger tone, more soul, and better features than ever!
Combining a large collection of unique guitars, all-new realtime effects and amps processing, and a playing surface more expressive than ever, Steel Guitar is easily the most realistic sounding guitar on iOS.
For unprecedented control over your tone, expand to 10 unique guitars, 8 iconic virtual-tube amps, and 16 classic effects! Build up your signal chain any way you want, thanks to a simple drag-and-drop interface that accommodates all your amps & FX connections, in any order.
Steel Guitar’s axes range from 6-string electrics to acoustic, 12-string, and to even 8- and 10-string pedals steels. Amps include all the important models of the last 60 years — each one complete with channel switching, adjustable gain, and EQ. The effects include painstakingly designed virtual-analog overdrives, fuzzes, wah, tape delay, reverbs, and more!
With the PRO Pack or The Whole Enchilada, gain access to Steel Guitar’s powerful tapedeck complete with recording, looping audio copy/paste and a plethora of other sharing options; or harness Steel Guitar’s powerful, user-friendly MIDI Learn to control your effects, amps and guitar parameters!
Use MIDI or the accelerometer to control string-bending pedals for authentic pedal steel sounds — and you can easily configure pedal-to-string assignments via the built-in copedent matrix.
Steel Guitar 2.0 is fully connected, too. With Inter-App Audio and Audiobus available out-of-the box, connect Steel Guitar to your favorite iOS DAW and jam away!
Whether you’re after the soulful ring of acoustic blues, the mean and dirty crunch of Rock, or dreamy bell-like tones of a pedal steel, Steel Guitar has got your covered.
• Expand to 10 unique guitars, 8 amps and 16 effects
• Real time FX & Amps processing
• Fully configurable FX & Amps Signal Chain
• Virtual-Tube amps including classic American and British models
• Virtual-Analog effects: multiple overdrives & fuzzes, reverbs, mods, tape delay & more
• All new, easy-to-use guitar interface
• Configurable note-snapping, normal & damped sustain
• Bar slanting & string dampening gestures
• String bending via MIDI or accelerometer-controlled virtual “pedals”
• Fully controllable copedent (string-bending pedal map)
• Inter App Audio & Audiobus
• MIDI Learn & Program Changes*
• Tapedeck with recording, audio copy/paste, looping and lots of other import/export options*
• Save unlimited presets; import/export presets and folders
• Metronome with tap tempo
• Left-handed mode
*Included with PRO Pack or The Whole Enchilada
COMPLETELY REBUILT! ALL BRAND-NEW! Our iOS classic now delivers a sound quality better than ever, along with unprecedented versatility, usability, and *TONE*
• New Universal Design — built for the iPad and iPhone
• Amazing new realistic sounds
• Realtime effects & amps processing
• Fully configurable signal chain for Steel Guitar amps & FX
• All-new guitars: electrics, pedal steels, acoustic, 12-string
• Brand-new control surface with extraordinary expression & responsiveness
• IAA, Audiobus, Recording, MIDI & More!
Also introducing the *NEW* Steel Guitar IAP Store stocked with lots of fresh, new goodies. Gain total tonal control with,
• Guitar Bundle
• Amp Bundle
• FX Bundle
• Pro Pack Bundle: adds MIDI, tape deck, and more
• The Whole Enchilada: get ALL the bundles for a discounted price!
Well, well ... lookee here at this! At the risk of Unstringed becoming a subsidiary of Yonac Inc here is a very promising Steel Guitar instrument which sounds good, plays well and hell ... I never even thought about an iOS Lap - Steel .
My problem is that I have no idea how to play a lap steel .. at all. So I can pick the strings , slide the bar and it sounds all sad and cowboy country ... but that's it! I feel like I want to be able to lift the bar to switch chords. Is that a thing? Can you do it on Steel Guitar? Help !!
On top of your free core app theres a bunch of IAP's, which look pretty much like the ToneStack FX i just bought. Hmmm ... I'm sure not buying them again. Perhaps I can AudioBus Steel Guitar through ToneStack as an AudioBus FX ? Haven't tried it yet.
Of more consequence is the fact that this App indicates that Yonac could probably put together a very fine regular guitar app if they wanted. I'm going to email the crap out of them in the pursuit of that!!