Musicians! Have you ever found a great setting on your effects pedal and are too scared to move a dial in case you don't remember how to get back to it later? Get Set App remembers it for you.
- Store all your favourite settings in one place.
- Recall any setting easily from the library and dial it in using the photo that you take as a reference.
- Perfect for effects pedals, amps, instrument knobs and anything else you need to recall.
- Give your settings a name and save any notes alongside them eg 'Great sound for solos'.
- Allows for multiple photos per setting so you can save great effects pedal combinations.
- A torch button on the setting detail screen is provided for low light situations like gigs.
There was time I would have found this invaluable to keep track of effect pedal settings. It's amazing how often an awesome sound turns up during rehearsal never to be repeated! Get Set lets you take a picture of your pedal with your iPhone and store it in a Library organized by effect name or song. Seems like there's even a Set List section! Of course I'd have needed an iPhone ... didn't even have a camera... come to think of it the only effect I had was overdrive and it stayed on 10. Sigh ...